miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2013

The Ermit

Synchronize my neutrality becomes so difficult, I would not want requerirtelo.
It is so difficult to confront you without you fill of importance, I regret that you did not let the tears fall for you, for you and the deployment of the underworld.

Innoportune your culture and that aura of idealists who do not, say so would look under the moniker "matter of state", and that would not be derogatory,
but seducirte ad nauseum, desorbita the total set of my emotions.

To the rhythm of the falsehoods you dreamed your me, brandishings the specifics of the case.

Patronage, inference of abduction and means of the terra-function when emboldens enjoyment with his henchmen.

And I say to prove the hermit´s soul world. That when disappear, others will come for me. Whoever vera suit.

No hay comentarios: